Document, newspaper article - Annual ANZAC Commemoration Ceremony for Students 1992
From the Collection of Melbourne Legacy 293 Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria
- Two newspaper articles and preparation instructions for the Annual Anzac Commemoration Service for Students in 1992.
- 297 x 210 mm, 6 pages
- anzac commemoration for students, wreath laying ceremony
- Copies of two articles in newspapers following the annual Anzac Commemoration Ceremony for Students in 1992. The ceremony provides a valuable opportunity for students to gain an appreciation of the Anzac spirit, the significance of the Shrine and the meaning of Anzac Day.
01174.1 "Students honour dead"
01174.2 "A lone piper played and old soldiers stood to attention yesterday as hundreds of youngsters attended an Anzac commemorative ceremony for students at tech Shrine of Remembrance. Legacy holds the ceremony each year because Anzac Day falls in school holidays."
01174.3 is a 4 page document outlining the preparations involved in running the ceremony each year and the tasks assigned to members of the Commemoration Committee.
- A record of a ceremony at the Shrine for school students and the preparations undertaken by the Commemoration committee. A good documentation of procedures.
- 01174.1 Herald Sun 8.4.92 (Late edition)
01174.2 The Age 9.4.92
- 9 Aug 2019 at 9:14AM