Document - Annual ANZAC Commemoration Ceremony for Students 1993
From the Collection of Melbourne Legacy 293 Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria
- A newspaper article, a media release and Order of Service for the Annual Anzac Commemoration Service for Students in 1993 (blue pages).
- 297 x 210 mm, 13 pages
- anzac commemoration for students, wreath laying ceremony
- A copy of an article in the Herald Sun newspaper following the annual Anzac Commemoration Ceremony for Students in 1993. The ceremony provides a valuable opportunity for students to gain an appreciation of the Anzac spirit, the significance of the Shrine and the meaning of Anzac Day.
01176.1 "Touched by the spirit of Anzac"
01176.2 News Release "Legacy shares the spirt of the Anzacs with school children"
01176.3 is a 11 page document outlining the order of service.
- A record of a ceremony at the Shrine for school students and the preparations undertaken by the Commemoration committee. A good documentation of procedures.
- 01176.1 Herald Sun 8 April 1993 handwritten in black felt pen
- 2 Apr 2019 at 5:11PM