Framed Photograph - 2/24 Battalion
From the Collection of Wangaratta RSL Sub Branch 2-4 Templeton Street Wangaratta Victoria
- Black plastic frame with green mount housing original black and white photograph of soldiers in four rows.
- 62cm W x 24.5cm H
- 2/24 battalion, frank saville vx 34912, pow, ww2
- Original black and white photograph of 2/24 Infantry Battalion which includes image of Frank Percival SAVILLE VX34912 Born 4/4/1919 Enlisted 27/6/1940 and served with the 2/24th Battalion. He was a POW interned in Italy and Germany camps between 1941-45 during WW2.
- NE Framing Studio (Maker)
- Plaque -Presented by H A Saville on behalf of his brother Frank P Saville VX34912 2/24 Battalion
- last Monday at 2:06PM