Document - Operation Order - Japanese Surrender of Dutch Borneo
From the Collection of Wangaratta RSL Sub Branch 1 Victoria Parade Wangaratta Victoria
- Seven pages of cream coloured foolscap paper with black type
- 21cm W x 33cm L
- japanese surrender of dutch borneo, hmas gascoyne, 8/9/1945, ww2
- Original copy of report prepared and signed by Linton Lancashire VX84376 V29336 and attachments on the Japanese surrender of Dutch Borneo.
Two page typed copy report of the ceremony and negotiations leading to the Japanese Surrender of Dutch Borneo signed by L Lancashire WO1
2/5 Australian Field Ambulance.
Three pages of typed copy outlining the ceremony for the signing by Vice Admiral KAMADA of the Instrument of Surrender aboard HMAS Gascoyne on 8 Sep 1945.
Two pages of diagrams depicting layout for surrender ceremony.
- Original signed copy of report and attachments of the arrangements for the signing ceremony of the Japanese Surrender of Dutch Borneo on 8 Sep 1945.
- Janpanese Surrender of Dutch Borneo 8th September, 1945
- 13 May 2019 at 6:34PM