From the Collection of National Wool Museum 26 Moorabool Street Geelong Victoria
- 3 Metal loom tuning spanners
- 44 x 11 x 1 (big) 30 x 6 x .9 (mid) 22.5 x 4.5 x .8 (small) (cm)
- Loom tuning spanners which carry the embossed intials "CH for Cedric Hirst.
Used by Donal Doherty for loom tuning at the Hirst Mill in his time as a Loom Turner until the mill was sold to McKendrick in 1973.
- Godfrey Hirst and CO. Pty Ltd (Maker)
- 2 spanners are Embossed "CH" for Cedric Hirst
- 28 Jun 2019 at 10:14AM