From the Collection of Melbourne Legacy 293 Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria
- Volunteer Helper tags worn to identify Badge Day collectors in three different styles.
- 165 x 65 mm ; 140 x 65 mm ; 175 x 75 mm
- legacy promotion, fundraising
- These are three examples of Melbourne Legacy Volunteer Helper identification tags/badges. They were given to volunteers when they were selling Legacy badges and collecting donations for Badge Week. The dates are unknown, though believed to be before 2000. A photo showing a volunteer in 1996 wearing a tag is included for reference. Photos of badge sellers after 2000 have different tags or none at all.
They were in an envelope labelled 'For Archive / Historic Legacy Volunteer Badges' and were with marketing material from the 1990s to 2009, see items 01240 to 01260. The collection shows the types of marketing materials that were produced and the celebrities that were helping Legacy.
- Examples of promotional material and material needed for fundraising issued by Legacy. Part of an early attempt to create an archive of Legacy material. It was in a collection of marketing material from the 1990s to 2000s.
- Tuesday at 3:02PM