From the Collection of Melbourne Legacy 293 Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria
- Black and white photo x 6 of a charity concert for Legacy and 3 proof sheets.
- 180 x 125 mm, 8 photos; 250 x 205 mm, 3 pages
- These are photos of a Melbourne Legacy charity concert, which is possibly it is the concert in September 1985. Photos of singers and performers during the concert also guests and some performers afterwards.
According to a programme stored at 00056, 'A Legacy Night to Remember' concert was at Melbourne Concert Hall, some of the performers were Barry Crocker, Simon Gallaher, Rolf Harris, Anne & Johnny Hawker's Band, Colleen Hewett, Jackie Love, Paul Martelle, 3rd Military District 'Redcoats'. Special guest compere - Daryl Somers.
One of the photos show a lady holding a programme saying 'National Australia Bank proudly supports The Melbourne Legacy Charity Concert' - so it might be a different concert but the same performers are present. 01412.6 shows Legatee J C Dean who was president in 1984.
The photos came from a Legacy envelope marked "P3 Fund Raising" in red pen, with assorted photos of fundraising events, including appeal tins in different years and a charity concert, and a fundraising marathon run (some are items 00433 to 00438, 01410 to 01415).
- Cassidy and Baker
- A record of a Legacy run event for fundraising in either 1984 or 1985.
- Proof sheets are labelled 'Cassidy and Baker, 226 Coventry St, South Melbourne, 699 4000 / Neg: ' The negative numbers are '4663', 4664' and '4665'
- 9 Oct 2019 at 2:10PM