Document, brochure - Legacy. A Meditation (H28) Being an address delivered to Legacy Club, Melbourne by Dr C H Fitts November 1942
From the Collection of Melbourne Legacy 293 Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria
- White paper brochure with black type, folded into a 8 page booklet of an address by Dr Fitts.
- 180 x 110 mm, 8 pages
- history, speech, speakers
- A brochure printed to capture an address given to the Legacy Club, Melbourne by Dr C H Fitts in 1942. The content appears to be about the term 'legacy'. The fact it was printed means it must have been significant to the Legatees.
The notation H28 in red pen shows that it was part of the archive project that was trying to capture the history of Legacy.
- A H Massina and Co Pty Ltd (Printers)
- A record of the speech given to Legatees in 1942 and was significant enough to be printed. Speakers at Legacy luncheons were from very different walks of life and the subjects spoken on were many and varied.
- Handwritten H28 in red pen, and 'From K J Doolan, 55 Ardie Rd East Malvern' in blue fountain pen.
- 27 Sep 2019 at 6:25PM