Historical information

The City of Kew was a suburb in Melbourne from 1860 to 1994.

Physical description

One of four black and white photographs (perhaps reproductions) of a horse and cart and a council employee in Parkhill Road, Kew. In a number of photos the cart has K.C.C., in large letters on its side. It is presumed to be the city garbage cart No.3 which was stationed at the old Council Depot on the corner of High and Disraeli Streets.