Melbourne : Australian and New Zealand Association for the Advancement of Science ; Carlton, Vic. : Melbourne University Press, 1955
x, 306 p., 32 p. of plates (some col.) : ill., col. maps ; 22 cm.
Kew Historical Society, founded in 1958, has an extensive reference library, of which this book is a part. Volumes in the library are used by members for research into aspects of local history and/or to support the Society's collections of pictures, maps, fashion and artefacts. Reference books have entered the collection through donation, presentation, collection and purchase.