Built in 1910 by A & J Inglis, of Glasgow, Scotland (yard no 290). 1412 t. Her length of 310 ft (95 m) made her the largest paddler on the bay, serving until 1942. It was initially owned by Huddart Parker Ltd, Melbourne. She then embarked on a new adventure having been bought by the US Navy for use as an accommodation ship. She sailed to Sydney and then onwards via Brisbane and new Guinea under tow. She ended up in the Philippines sailing as part of the towed convoy of assorted vessels backing up the US invasion. She came back to Australia owned by the Federal Government and sold for scrap. In 1951, her remains were scuttled off Berry Bay in New South Wales.
Scale model of PS Weeroona