Historical information

Black and white photograph of the Kooyong clubhouse, which was offically opened in 1929. Set above ground level, it provided blind cricket players with shelter and storage underneath, as well as a venue for dances and other social activities organised by groups and the AFB.
The responsibility for the clubhouse was set out as a deed of agreement between three people (the Malvern Town Clerk, Mr Paterson and Mr Maxwell) and run independently of the Council, Blind Cricket clubs and the AFB.

Physical description

1 black and white image of the clubhouse at Kooyong