Historical information
The road was the original route of Swan Street. 2 of the elms outside the Library were moved in 1993. Photograph donated by Isobel McLennan in February 1977
Physical description
Black and white photograph. View of the row of elm trees and the Silo and Dairy. Unclear whether the child is a McLennan.or a Kneen.
Black and white photocopy of the same view
Inscriptions & markings
On reverse of photograph, "Elms and Silo 1962." "From Miss Isabel McLennan Feb 1977"
On photocopy, "Figure 4 Row of Elms planted circa 1884."