Historical information

This is a pamphlet from before electric light was connected to the campground. The pamphlet mentions that electric light and a hot water service will be installed for the 1956-57 season. Record 385 is a later version of the same pamphlet ,after the electric lights were installed. The front and back pages are shown as the main photo and the centre pages are available under 'Additional Images'.

Physical description

This is a four page, folded pamphlet entitled Souvenir of the Grampians, which was issued by the Hall's Gap Picnic and camping Reserve Committee. It has a large photo of 'The Pinnacle' on the front. The centre pages contain a photo of the 'Comfort Station', a History of the Grampians, a dot-point list of Camp Ground Facilities and information about the Hall's Gap Picnic and Camping Reserve. The back page has details of Tours Available.

Subjects