Photograph - Fire bell, Swallow & Ariell factory, c.1880
Historical information
Bell moved from Swallow & Ariell after 1890; given to St Albans Anglican in Coburg 1930, then transferred to St Oswalds in Pascoe Vale in 1960. Now in Eastern Hill Fire Museum.
Physical description
Photograph of Swallow & Ariell's factory fire bell, used by a supplementary Brigade operating from the factory 1880 to 1890. Refer to 2032.02 for history.