Historical information

The Faram Bros purchased the building at 405 Bay St Port Melbourne in 1919 and added the verandah by 1920. This was an original casting kept by Judy Faram and donated to PMH&PS when Greg Byrne was seeking a mould

Physical description

Cast of lacework brace from verandah of Faram Bros hardware store; includes Port Melbourne coat of arms . Iron and painted pale grey.