Historical information

Built in 1869 and opened in 1872 by Bishop Perry
In 1988, it was dismantled and rebuilt in Wadonga. Efforts were made
to save the building. The foundations needed significant work. Many of its adherents
were deeply distressed by its loss. It was strongly linked with the Staughton family
and therefore of important significance to Melton

Physical description

Church of England bluestone building.