Historical information

Ross House, formerly called Charleville, was built as a two-storey mansion in 1889 for Charles Donaldson. It was designed in the Italianate style by the architect H. Shallers and built by G. Ginham. Dr Tom King, surgeon purchased Charleville from Donaldson in 1939 and renamed it Ross House.

Physical description

Photographic print positive of 'Ross House' (formerly 'Charleville'), Cotham Road