Photo shows two of the trams built for the Melbourne Brunswick & Coburg Tramways Trust in 1916 in the Coburg depot yard. The trams were renumbered following a takeover by the MMTB in 1920.
Yields information about S class trams.
Black and White Photograph - S class 160 and 169 at Coburg Depot
Inscriptions & markings
On rear in ink - "MMTB S160 & 169 – Coburg Depot – Ray Pearson