Historical information

The 1st Kew Scouts was one of the first Scout Troops in Victoria, being formed in 1909. From 1927 they met in a magnificent Scout Hall in Disraeli Street, Kew until it was demolished in 1993. Still operating (in 2020) from their new Scout Hall on the corner of Kilby Road and Kellett Grove, Kew.

Physical description

Print copy of a photograph showing four members of the 1st Kew Scouts in front of a Bell Tent. C.E. Holmes is the scout holding the flag at left.