Small, self-published, paperback recipe book published by the Ladies' Auxiliary of the 1st Kew Scout Group. The book of recipes was compiled in 1967 from a selection of favourite recipes submitted by the Ladies' Auxiliary and their friends. A preface, written by the President of the Auxiliary, Margaret Jones, acknowledges the role of Miss Bet. De Hays who typed the stencils as well as assisting in the booklet's preparation. The purpose of the book was to raise funds for equipment to be used by members of the 1st Kew Scout Group.
Paperback with red cover inscribed with the title. Inside a preface including acknowledgements by the President of the Auxiliary. Printed recipes with some annotations by the owner. Text typed onto stencils then printed and assembled by members of the Auxiliary. The 1st Kew Scouts was one of the first Scout Troops in Victoria, being formed in 1909. From 1927 they met in a Scout Hall in Disraeli Street, Kew until it was demolished in 1993. Still operating from their new Scout Hall on the corner of Kilby Road and Kellett Grove, Kew.