In the 1920's West Beach Swimming Club was located at the corner of Beacon Road & the Boulevard in Garden City. The main hall was a men only facility with the women using in the smaller building at the rear. Situated next to the hall is the Commonwealth Oil Refinery storage tank.
B & W photograph of large wooden hall with a smaller hall to the rear. In the 1920's it was used by the West Beach Swimming Club.
Inscriptions & markings
On reverse - Original Port Melbourne Swimming Club.