Historical information

In 1888 a company was formed to acquire and subdivide the land of the Mountjoy Brothers. The land totaled 197 acres and included Erskine House. The land colored red was that of the Mountjoys. The subdivision map was printed in 1889

Physical description

A paper map of the Mountjoy Estate Lorne , showing allotments, with their owners, and naming land use. It has four black and white line drawings , Erskine House, Mountain View’s, the Rapids, Erskine House sea view and Erskine Falls. The map is largely black and white with red and blue colouring. The map is mstuck to brown paper.