Historical information
The Eaglehawk East Uniting Church, has closed and the property was sold in 1980 (to the education department). The Primitive Methodist Chapel was erected about 1865, and was used as a school by the education department for a period for 1881. It became part of the Uniting Church in 1977.
Physical description
This item contains the following document.
3084.41a Architect's plan for the Eaglehawk Primary school Toilets, David M. Breaden - Architects 145 High St Bendigo File 742 Scale 1:100
