Used by the MMTB to indicate to conductors and inspectors, the tramcar number. Placed on the driver's bulkhead, facing into the tram with one at either end of the tram. The tram was built by Holden's Bodyworks in Adelaide, entered service in April 1926 and was disposed of in Oct. 1967.
Demonstrates the method of advising crews the tramcar number internally.
Set of 2 signs - galvanised rectangular sheet steel - provided with four screw holes, one in each corner painted with the numerals 3, 3, and 0. Both have small pins - one on the lower edge and one on the right side.