Historical information
The Golden Square Tennis club began in 1904 and over the years has added new courts. In 1920 a court was built next to the swimming pool and another new court was added in 1952.
Physical description
Black and white photograph glued to cardboard. The photo is of the Golden Square Tennis Club. All the eighteen ladies in the photo are wearing the white tennis uniform.
Inscriptions & markings
In black pen 3 B.O. 1940
