Historical information
Tram 30 was built in 1925 by J.G. Brill & Co. in Philadelphia and flat packed to Australia. It was assembled in Adelaide, operated in Geelong before coming to Bendigo in 1947.
Physical description
No.30 tram (Birney) leaving depot displaying destination as Quarry Hill, C 1964.
Inscriptions & markings
'3/64' on back written in pencil on top left.
