Historical information
Built in 1903-04, the "new" Bank of New South Wales at the northern end of Sussex Street replaced the first Bank of New South Wales building at the southern end of town.
Physical description
Photograph showing side view of residence and bank building of the "new '"Bank of New South Wales, completed 1904..
Inscriptions & markings
"A view of the bank house of NSW Esther Cluff Linton".
