Historical information
Found in the loft of Bank of NSW, Linton, 1980s.
Physical description
Printed and handwritten certificate appears to have been detached from sheet or book. Certifies that John Garvey is proprietor of a one-third share in the Engineers Mining Company. Dated 15th August 1898 and signed Samuel Devy.
Inscriptions & markings
Text: " Engineers' Mining Company / IN three SYNDICATE SHARES. "
