Photograph - Building, Moreton (Leber Court), St Kilda, c1980s

Historical information

'Moreton' was built c1883 by Captain William Howard Smith (1840-1890), master mariner and ship-owner, at 8 Alfred Square St Kilda. It was named Leber Court from 1929. It was the last mansion standing in Alfred Square when it was demolished in the early 1980s.

Physical description

Black and white photograph, unmounted

Back to top