Historical information
Saint Paul's Cathedral was founded with the dedication of the nave in 1868 and followed by later additions of the bell tower, chancel and transepts.
It was originally a parish church but became the Cathedral of the Diocese of Bendigo and seat of the bishop in 1981.
The previous cathedral was All Saints located in Forest Street, Bendigo.
Physical description
a Booklet containing the Order of Service to mark the centenary of the dedication of the Parish Church of Saint Paul on November 3, 1968.
Pink paper cover featuring outline drawing of Saint Pauls.
b News sheet about the parish of St Paul November 1968.
