Historical information
McGuire's Baths were constructed 'opposite View Point and Royal Hotels' and were open for business from 25th December, 1855. The establishment had a good supply of water and 'after being used once' was 'passed into the Creek (Bendigo Creek)'. (Bendigo Advertiser, 25th December, '1855 'Baths, Baths, Baths' advertising)
Physical description
One page copy of an advertisement placed in the 'Bendigo Advertiser' on 25th December, 1855, for the opening of McGuire's Baths.
