Photograph - Ballarat Tram 27, Tram 27 in Drummond Street North at Victoria Avenue, 11 August 1971

Historical information

Tram 27 was built in 1916 by Duncan and Fraser, Adelaide for Hawthorn Tramways Trust. It came to Ballarat in 1930 and became part of the fleet of the State Electricity Commission. When the trams ceased running in 1971, it was obtained by the Tramway Museum Society of Victoria. Photograph was taken by Campbell Duncan on 11 August 1971.

Physical description

Colour image in cardboard Kodak mount. 35mm slide

Inscriptions & markings

Handwritten notation in ink on mount

References

Back to top