Morongo Presbyterian Girls' College, Geelong was a girl's private school, offering education from Kindergarten through to Year 12. It was originally established as 'Miss Harris' Newtown Ladies School', then 'Roslyn' situated on LaTrobe Terrace before it finally moved to Bell Post Hill in 1927 when it adopted the name 'Morongo'. The school closed in December 1994.
The collection contains items mostly housed at The Geelong College in Newtown. Any enquiries regarding these items should be initially directed to the The Geelong College Archivist.