Williamstown High School (WHS) is a public, co-educational school situated in the historic Williamstown area. It is a multi-campus school - Years 7- 9 are housed on the junior campus, Bayview St, Williamstown and the senior campus, with Years 10 -12 is located in Pasco St, Williamstown. WHS has a proud history of over 100 years. It began as Williamstown Grammar School in 1867, and in 1914 became WHS - a State Government funded public school. In 2000 WHS merged with Gellibrand Girl's school to become the school it is today.
Williamstown High School Historical Archives (1997)
A collection of items relating to or originating from Williamstown High School the archives consist of enrolment records, pennants, flags, cups, reports, photographs, badges, uniforms and other ephemera dating from the early 1900's to the present day.