Pack 1908 - Pack, Field, Large, 1908 Patern, RAAF
From the Collection of Red Cliffs Military Museum Jamieson Ave Red Cliffs Victoria
- A large pack, model 1908 made of woven cotton webbing, with 2 inner closing flaps with grommets for closing with string. The outer flap has two web straps with brass ends secures by two grommets. Two removable shoulder straps (not matching) two fixed brass C clips for securing extention straps.
- 340mmL x 120mm W x 345mm H
- raaf, ww11, patern, 1908, large, pack
- 1 x extension strap marked M.W.85 Ltd 1942 found in bottom of pack
This is part of Anderson uniforn collection including pants, jacket, shirt, tie, side cap, and small pack.
- 1941 (exact)
- 5 (L0 LG 1941 T ( under 5) (Unknown)
- 156725, LAC Anderson, T.A.J. RAAF Terence Aloysius Joseph
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:11AM