Collage - Collage of WW1 photos of E. H. Rowe
From the Collection of Red Cliffs Military Museum Jamieson Ave Red Cliffs Victoria
- A brown wooden frame, containing 7 photos and a history of Ernest Henry Rowe. The frame has a small plaque on the bottom front.
- 57.5cm W x 42cmH
- camp, australian, ww1, 1, gallipoli, henry, egypt, ernest, rowe, derna, divisional, headquarters, queens, college, oxford, lone, pine
- This is part of the E.H. Rowe Collection.
- 1st April, 2001 (exact)
- Photos Unknown -Collage -Rowe Family (Family)
- Photos from left-top to bottom: (.1) 1 Australian Divisional Headquarters- Orderlies, Grooms & Police- Derna Camp - Egypt 1914/ (.2) Two Pals and Ernie Rowe -Pyramids, Egypt, 1914/ (.3) Morning fatigues- Derna Camp- Egypt, 1914/ Main Photo: (.4) Officer Cadet Ernest Henry Rowe/ Queens College, Oxford, England/ October 1917./ Top right to bottom: (.5) Recovering at Al Hayat Hospital- Egypt after being wounded at Lone Pine Battle, Gallipoli, in August 1915./ (.6) The boy from the Bush- heading to France with Engineers- 1916./ (.7) The Sphynx and Pyramids - Egypt - 1914/ Plaque: To The Red Cliffs R.S.L. / from/ The Rowe Family of Red Cliffs/ 1st April, 2001.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM