Map. Bungal. - Bungal, County of Grant
From the Collection of Ballan Shire Historical Society 45-47 Steiglitz St Ballan Victoria
- Cream coloured map of Bungal in the County of Grant, bounded by the the East Moorarbool River on the East, and the State Forest on the South. It is marked with the scale of chains and the number L.358. Lithographed at the Department of Lands and Survey. Melbourne by W. J. Butson on 9.9.1926. It shows the land allotments with names of owners.
- L 55 cm, W 37cm
- VBSH 00902
- bungal, kerrit bareet, egerton, lal lal, borhoneyghurk, bungeeltap, ballark, yaloak, gorong, moorarbool west
- A map of Bungal in the 1920's showing the allotments, and the size, with the names of the residents. It shows the roads and the Western and Eastern Moorarbool River, and the Whipstick State Forest.
- Department of Lands and Survey., Department of Lands and Survey. (Photo-Lithographer)
- Coloured pen marks and circled numbers on various areas. Price 2 shillings marked on bottom right hand edge.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM