This volume of the Sacred Law was presented to the Ballan Shire Historical Society on the 30th September 2009, following the closure of the Ballan Masonic Lodge No. 205 on the 9th February 2009.
The Bible is assumed to have served the Lodge from it's Consecration on the 15th February 1908 until the Lodge closed.
It was presented to the Society in a timber display case with a glass cover containing as well the Masonic Compass and Square and a plaque reading "Donated by Ballan Lodge No. 205 on the Return of the Warrant, February 2009".
The display case measures 60.5cm wide, 59cm deep and 19.5cm high.
A black leather covered copy of the King James version of the Holy Bible,