Book - Heidelberg since 1836: a pictorial History. Text by Cyril Cummins
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- A history of Heidelberg compiled to mark the centenary of Heidelberg being granted 'shire' status in 1871. Covers the period 1836-1970. 5 copies. (copy 5 is not for loan and filed in FileCab:Heidelberg - this copy was the property of Frances Sheppard, Secretary to the Town Clerk and includes other memorabilia)
- heidelberg, heidelberg historial society
- A history of white settlement of the Heidelberg area. Contains historic photos and description of the growth of the area.
- Heidelberg Historical Society (Historical Society and Publisher)
- Produced by the Heidelberg Historical Society with financial assistance from the City of Heidelberg.
- Elsa Jones [and address] 1971
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM