A short history of St. Brigid's (Catholic) School from it's beginnings as the Ballan Catholic Common School No. 100 at St. Agnes Church c. 1859 up to the present in 2010. The book contains teacher and class photographs, information on the establishment of Catholic Schools in Victoria, and a section on the history of Catholics in Ballan and the beginnings of the Church community. Recent events are covered as are recollections and interviews with former pupils.
Significant to past and present students and staff, also to those researching family history and education within the local area.
A small paperback book with an olive green cover on which is centered an oval coloured photograph of the school. 62 pages.