Photograph - Banyule Homestead 2011
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Set of 4 x A3 photos. Colour.
- banyule homestead, joseph hawdon, heidelberg
- These photos were part of an objection to the proposed development and subdivision of part of the historic Banyule Homestead property.
- Rosie Bray (Maker)
- The Banyule Homestead dates from 1846, owned and built by Joseph Hawdon, sold in 1867 to Dr Martin. Leased to various farmers and eventually the land (274 acres) was subdivided in 1958. The Homestead presently sits on 2 1/2 acres of land.
- Taken from western boundary overlooking lagoon.
- 4 May 2017 at 12:34AM