Advertisement - Greensborough Hotel Advertisement 1933-34
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- 2 pages from a Victorian Railways travel journal. Advertisement for Greensborough Hotel 1933-34. Photocopy from original journal.
- Original journal size 12 x 19 cm
- greensborough hotel, greensborough
- An advertisement for Greensborough Hotel in the town of "Greensborough, picturesque township on the Plenty River, 13 miles from Melbourne."
- Victorian Railways Travel Service, and Victorian Government Travel Bureau (Maker)
- Photograph show the "new brick building with all modern conveniences'. Greensborough in the 1930s was a popular spot for picnics and holidays.
- 20 Aug 2017 at 3:46PM