Book - Diamond Valley Community Hospital; Patient Information Directory
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Green cover with white text. 12 pages. Illustrations and advertisements. Black and green text on white gloss paper.
- diamond valley community hospital, greensborough
- Diamond Valley Community Hospital was first opened in 1942 (Note: a 7 bed hospital opened in 1934 known as Genista House at 23 Grimshaw Street) to serve the community of the Diamond Valley. The hospital closed in 2000.
- Testro Bros. International Pty Ltd (Maker)
- This item gives a snapshot of hospital services at the time and includes advertisements from businesses in the surrounding area.
- On cover:"This directory is the property of the hospital. Please do not remove."
- 20 Aug 2017 at 5:43PM