Historical information

Ballarat Teachers’ College commenced at Ballarat East Library in 1926 and stayed at that location until temporary closure in December 1931. In 1926 Sixty one students enrolled, and the staff consisted of Mr W.H. Ellwood, Miss A. Bouchier, Mr A.B. Jones. (The Flag, Nov 1997; The Flag, Nov 1996; BTC Handbook 1965)

Physical description

Blue soft cover booklet with gold titles relating to the Ballarat Teachers College, 62 pages with illustrations and advertisements. Includes information on current and ex students. Staff and student activities throughout the year.

Inscriptions & markings

On the first page written in red pencil "M Miller" [Monica Miller]