The Blackburn Hall at Morton Park
From the Collection of Blackburn Cricket Club 1 Central Rd Blackburn Victoria
- Blackburn Hall, also known as the Recreation Hall and Morton Park Hall, was used as community centre until 1965. In February 1929 the hall opened as a picture theater. The hall was a significant social venue for the cricket club.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:08AM