This box of metal stamps was owned by Mr D.K. Fraser, a property owner and grazier in the Ballan district.
A timber box, split horizontally, with 27 (3x9) holes drilled vertically containing square section metal hand stamping tools each a separate letter of the alphabet.
Inscriptions & markings
The top lid is marked "D K F & CO 1905" and each stamp is marked "D K FRASER".