Book - The Royal Tour of Australia and New Zealand in pictures
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- Hard cover, Illus. (some colour). Cover illustration of Australian flag with white writing over.
- queen elizabeth 2, house of windsor, duke of edinburgh, royal tour of australia 1954
- Following the death of King George VI, the Queen's trip to Australia and New Zealand was postponed until 1954. This book is a photographic story of their travels around Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands.
- Colorgravure (The Herals and Weekly Times) (Publisher)
- A pictorial record of the first visit to Australia by Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh in 1954
- 24 Mar 2017 at 9:55PM