Book - First Years at Port Phillip: by Robert Douglass Boys
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Hard cover, green binding., title in black text on front cover. 158 pages. A chronology of Victoria from 1834 to 1842. Includes newspaper articles relating to the book pasted in front end paper.
- 24 x 17cm
- victoria-history henty-brothers portland australia-felix melbourne-history
- A history of the discovery of Australia with emphasis on the settlement of Victoria or 'Australia Felix' from the Henty Brothers in Portland in 1834 to the proclamation of the Town Coucil of Melbourne in 1842
- Robertson and Mullens (Maker)
- Chronology of the development of white settlement in Victoria
- Inscribed on fly-leaf by author "To A R Kenyon with kind regards R D Boys August 8,1935."
- 6 Dec 2019 at 9:16AM