Book - Live local Plant local: Nillumbik Shire
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- 56 pages, illus. (some col.). Cover has yelloe flowers in band on orange background with shire logo.
- 21 x 15 cm
- nillumbik shire council, environmental and cultural planning section, chris delaney, indigenous plants, native gardens
- Nillumbik Shire is known for its natural vegetation. This text encourages locals to plant indigenous plants in their gardens.
- Nillumbik Shire Council (Maker)
- A guide to indigenous vegetation in the Nillumbik Shire.
- 5 May 2017 at 1:10AM